The Senior Vice President of Synchronisation shall be liable for overseeing creative pitching, clearance and synch administration for the United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, Portugal and Netherlands and overseeing synch brokers and sub-publishers in key territories along with France, Italy and Eastern Europe.
The place shall be straight liable for managing the UK based creative and licensing group, proactively securing licensing options for Kobalt purchasers and reaching fiscal targets for the assigned territories.
This specific particular person shall be report into the President, Global Synch & Brand Partnerships.
Kobalt is the primary technology-powered music suppliers agency, offering end-to-end choices for over 50,000 artists and songwriters and 800 labels and publishing firms. Through Kobalt experience and suppliers, creators revenue from more money, greater reporting, and protect possession and administration over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. With the award-winning Kobalt desktop portal and app, Kobalt purchasers get real-time notion into their work and train.
We’re presently over 500 people based all through 10 workplaces and we’re anticipating to develop. That’s the place you can be found in. If you feel similar to the fast-paced, rewarding setting of our rapidly rising agency is for you – share your story! Apply at current and inform us why you are the following best addition to our worthwhile group!
What does a SVR, Synchronisation UK & Europe at Kobalt do?
• Oversee and deal with the UK based synch division along with creative synch method, synch clearance, income monitoring and licensing admin handled out of the native office
• Implement and execute an environment friendly synch method to understand quarterly and yearly fiscal targets set by your supervisor(s)
• Facilitate, negotiate, and shut all ranges of film, television and selling related licensing presents that originate throughout the territory and individually contribute to revenue progress all through the market
• Liaise and efficiently speak with Kobalt purchasers to verify sincere and equitable phrases for synchronization and music licensing requests
• Proactively solicit and pitch Kobalt administered compositions and recordings to selling corporations, producers, music supervisors, music editors, producers throughout the purpose space(s)
• Create and protect a contact database of the vital factor music decision makers and companions at selling corporations, producers, Film & TV manufacturing firms, television networks, amongst others and make sure that each account is being creatively managed by a member of the group
• Provide steering and ensure the group is reaching the simplest financial outcomes for each synch license
• Proactively attain out to Kobalt’s writers/artists to maintain up and foster good client relations along with retaining them up to date on the current synch and mannequin panorama throughout the territory
• Help arrange and protect yearly and quarterly fiscal targets and targets
• Ensure the division is working intently with synch brokers and sub-publishers to set targets, market efficiently and align the our complete targets
• Ensure the division is managing and sustaining weekly KPI’s to confirm fiscal targets are being met
• Work intently with President, VP, Synch Clearance & Licensing Admin and Products to set and implement worldwide processes and enchancment strategies
• Work with Synch Admin to log, protect and deal with licensing presents and pitches in Kobalt’s interior database
• Stay abreast of latest music from creator/artist signings
• Organize conferences in London for writers/artists upon request
• Attend Kobalt artist/creator keep displays, events, showcases and lots of others. as wished
What experience and experience are we looking for?
• Must have a passion for music
• Minimum of 7-10 years of experience of managing a synch division, ideally at a label, author or music licensing agency
• Must possess great administration experience
• Must be extraordinarily organized, detailed oriented and have a sturdy talent to multi-task
• Must possess great written and oral communication experience
• Must have very sturdy purchaser relations experience
• Must possess sturdy analytical and reporting experience
• Must be a gaggle participant
• Must have skilled info of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
How to make use of
For additional information and to make use of please click on on proper right here to go to the job software program net web page