Xiaomi has launched its latest entry-level smartphone, the Xiaomi Redmi 5A. It has a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) present, and is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A is Much similar to the Xiaomi Redmi 4A with uni-body design and agency says it is “much lighter than the metal.”
The Redmi 5A choices 2GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt storage, which is extra expandable by the use of microSD card (as a lot as 128GB). It runs on MIUI 9 based mostly totally on Android 7.1 Nougat. For cameras, Xiaomi Redmi 5A boasts of a 13MP rear digicam with LED flash and part detection auto focus (PDAF). On entrance, it has a 5MP Selfie digicam. The dual-SIM 4G VoLTE Redmi 5A is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A full specs
- 4G VoLTE dual-SIM, Android 7.1 Nougat primarily based MIUI 9, IR sensor nevertheless No Fingerprint sensor
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) present
- 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB inside storage, expandable as a lot as 128GB
- 13MP rear digicam with LED Flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing digicam
- 3000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A is priced at 599 yuan in China, which is roughly Rs. 6,000. It will go on sale in China starting October 16. It is on the market in three colour selections – Platinum Silver, Champagne Gold and Rose Gold.